Submit your proposals by February 17th
Notification of proposal acceptance: February 28th
Full papers submissions: March 23rd
The technical program of MWSCAS 2020 will include special sessions to complement the regular technical program with emerging topics of particular interest to the attendees.
Special Sessions Proposal Guidelines
Special sessions proposals should be submitted by February 17th 2020, and must include:
- Session Title
- Organizers name and affiliation(s)
- Session rationale and outline (approx. 500 words)
- Tentative list of proposed invitees
Special Sessions Papers
- Once the special session authors are lined up their submissions will be treated as invited papers, they will undergo the same review process as regular submissions. However, the reviews will be given to the session organizers to provide as feedback to their invitees to improve their submission as necessary.
- The special session papers will be regular 4-page submissions, they will be published in the conference proceedings and in IEEE Xplore.
Please submit proposals by email to Special Sessions co-Chair:
- Prof. Amer Qouneh, Western New England University (email@example.com)